High Available Iron Formulation
Salt Composition: – Tablet – Ferrous Ascorbate eq. to Elemental Iron 100mg + Folic Acid 1.5mg + Zinc Sulphate Eq. to Elemental Zinc 22.5mg.
- The most absorbable Iron
- Least GI irritation
- Quickly increases Hb levels
- Absorption not effected by food
“Favorable response & excellent acceptability with negligible side-effects shows that ferrous ascorbate is an effective iron salt in the management of IDA in comparison to colloidal iron”
- Helps in the maturation of RBCs
- Aids in growth & development
- Pregnancy & lactation
- Iron deficiency anaemia
- Excessive menstruation
Information About Folisule
Role of main materials:
Iron is the source of ascorbate iron, iron replaces oxygen throughout the body and maintains red blood cells, thus making a person feel energetic and prevents anemia.
Folic acid is required for many physiological functions, from nucleotide biosynthesis to remyelatylation of homocysteine. This is especially important during rapid cell division and periods of development. Both children and adults require folic acid to produce healthy red blood cells and prevent anemia.
Folical Syrup is used for the treatment of: –
- iron deficiency anemia
- Iron deficiency due to iron loss or low iron intake
- Iron deficiency anemia and nutritional anemia that occur especially during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Directions for Ese:-
Follicle Syrup can be taken orally with water after meals.
Use under medical supervisior
Also Available as
- Ferrous Bis-Glycine Elemental Iron 30mg + Folic Acid 1mg + Vitamin B12 5mc.
- Dried Ferrous Sulphate 150mg + Folic Acid 0.5mg + Zinc Sulphate 61.8mg.